Thursday, December 11, 2008

Like a Virgin

If Madonna was a virgin, then I would have been a whore. Oh my goodness, I've eaten so much these last two days. Wednesday night: Korean. Thursday lunch: holiday office party. Thursday post lunch: office birthday party with chocolate cake and chocolate frosting. Of course I wanted seconds, but I was strong enough and embarrassed enough not to. Thursday dinner: corporate office party. And I'm scheduled to have dinner with a friend out Friday! I just want to slow down and not eat for a while. Can I do that? Maybe just have cereal for a couple of days?

Guy at work today who I think is attracted to me, I think said I was fat. How awful if it was true that he did say that. I already believe my fat is one of the reasons I don't have a boyfriend. Though, for the record, I would never date anyone I work with regardless of how hot he or she is. It would be entirely too messy. Too unnecessary when there are billions of other eligible people to get all excited about.

At the office party, they talked about Weight Watchers. Great endorsement for the program there. Not so much for Jenny Craig. But I'd never pay to have someone tell me how to lose weight. I know what the mother fudge I need to do. Get up off my dizzle and do some exercise. It's easier to blog.

No comments: