Monday, December 29, 2008

Fat Pockets follow up

A reader commented on yesterday's blog post on Walking Toward Wisdom with

I used to do the same thing with being thrifty because it seemed the reasonable thing to do, then I decided that I will save more money and calories if for example I buy one doughnut for $0.90 rather than a dozen for $4.00, which I ended up throwing out half of anyways.

I came across your blog from Shelfari and find your posts quite interesting :)


I have two comments on that, and the first is that I am pleasantly surprised that people are reading. There are millions of blogs to choose from, and to have a reader stumble upon mine and then find it interesting is definitely a compliment. Thanks again. I hope you stop by again soon.

Second, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one this frugality/diet conflict has happened to. I did not end up throwing the doughnuts away, however. I took two more for breakfast the next day and left the rest in the kitchen in the office. They were gone in less than 20 minutes.

No comments: